In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, as amended by Law 32/2003, of November 3, on Telecommunications, and Law 59/2003 , of December 19, on regulatory standards for electronic signatures, as well as other legally applicable regulations, users of the Internet Portal www.rimaska201.eu are informed of the following general information:
- 1. This portal constitutes the Official Website of the RIMAS. It has been created and is maintained at the behest of the "RIMAS", who owns it, as well as those domain names that lead to it..
- 2. The RIMAS is a Public Administration that performs the public service of higher education through research, teaching and study, and was created by Law 01/2021, of May 26 (Official State Gazette of May 27 , No. 126).
- 3. The RIMAS is provided with C.I.F. No. Q-65437283-A.
- 4. The headquarters of the RIMAS is located at: Avenida Cantabria 33 - 09006 Burgos. Spain.
- 5. Users of this portal may establish direct and effective communication with the RIMAS by written communication sent to its registered office, indicated in point 4 of those that make up this General Information.
- 6. In the same way, they may contact this Academic Institution through the following means: TEL .: (+34) 947 221332.
- 7. The information contained in the domain may be modified and updated by the RIMAS, without prior notice, both in terms of its content and in terms of its design and presentation.
- 8. The RIMAS is not responsible for the use of third parties of the information contained although it would have to abide by the specific warnings that appear in certain documents, nor is it responsible for the content accessible through links or existing documents in other domains.
- 9. The RIMAS is the owner of the intellectual property rights of the design and codes that are collected in the ubu.es domain, unless expressly stated otherwise. The trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind that are collected in the ubu.es domain are also protected by current legislation. The unauthorized reproduction, distribution, commercialization or modification of all of them constitutes an infringement of intellectual property rights.
- 10. In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the data you provide will be incorporated into files owned and responsible by the RIMAS. The user is solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data sent, which declines any responsibility for its lack of accuracy or correction. The purpose of the file is to facilitate the management and administration, for the provision of our services, answer questions and attend to the suggestions that are made through this means, all for the sake of expanding and improving the services offered.